There are several drone brands in the market. Features that beginners should be looking for in the best drone should have a camera that can shoot your stills and videos with perfection. It should work with android and IOS devices. It should be able to fly facing wind pressure as well. Sleek design that makes it lightweight and faster. Must have ‘Return to Home’ function.
Equipped with the ‘Find My Drone’ option. Presence of Obstacle-avoiding sensors. Gimbal Stabilization for perfect video capturing. Maximum flight time that it can remain in the air. Battery time before completely drained. Video Transmission distance. How much optical zoom it offers. In photography, are there any cinematic shots available? Does it have a 4K video? How good is its obstacle avoidance? What is its storage capacity? Does it have a Micro SD Card slot?
1. DJI Mavic Mini Drone
- Weight: 249 Grams
- Flight Time: 30 Minutes
- Battery: 2400 maH
- HD Video Transmission: 2.5 Mile
- 3 axis Gimbal Stabilization
- 12MP Stills
- 2.7K FHD Video
- Absence of obstacle avoiding sensors
- ‘Find My Drone’ option
- ‘Return to Home’ function
- Remote Control and DJI Fly App sits on the smartphone.
This is very lightweight drone and it has lots of considerable features to look into, like its flight time which is fair enough. Its transmission distance is also focus worthy.
2. DJI Mavic Mini 2
- Ultralight and Foldable, Weight: 249 Grams
- Flight Time: 31 Minutes
- Video Transmission: 10 KM with OcuSync 2.0
- 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilization
- Level 5 Wind Resistance
- Ultraclear 4K Video
- 4x Zoom
- Panorama View
DJI’s Mavic Mini 2 is the younger brother of Mavic Mini 1. An added feature is that it can transmit video up to 10KM with Ocusync 2.0. The wind is no problem with its Level 5 Protection. Zoom it to 4X and there you are.
3. DJI Mavic Air 2
- 1/2 Image Sensor
- 4K-60fps video
- 48 MP Stills
- Enhanced HDR [Photo-Video-Panorama]
- Cinematic Content [8K Hyperlapse – Quickshots]
- Flight Time: 34 Minutes Max
- Battery Life: 240 Minutes Max
- Obstacle Avoidance: APAS 3.0
- Video Transmission: OcuSync 2.0 10KM 1080p/30fps
Mavic Air 2 has got an obstacle avoidance feature with APAS 3.0 technology as well and its 4 hours long battery will easily let you shoot your best shots. This also comes with 10KM Ocusync 2.0 for your video to be transmitted easily. If you were thinking of how you could do it one day, hyper lapsing, you should look for that cinematic content to be shot now with Mavic Air 2.
4. DJI Mavic 2 Pro – The Best Drone
- Hasselblad Cameras
- Optical Zoom: 2X
- Video Transmission: 10KM 1080p
- 20 MP 1 Inch CMOS sensor
- Adjustable Aperture
- Flight Time: 31 Minutes
- 4K Footage
- Omnidirectional obstacle avoiding sensors
- Micro SD Card slot
Mavic 2 Pro is ranked the best drone because its Sweden made Hasselblad Cameras are something to boast about. And its obstacle avoidance feature is smarter than any other drone on this list since it is Omnidirectional and will not let your target go astray while filming the actual footage that you intend to take. Certainly, the storage is always a concern for many, so here it is with a Micro SD Card Slot that will let you store more.
5. Ryze Tech Tello
- Flight Time: 13 Minutes
- Flight Distance: 100 Meters
- HD Transmission: 720p
- Smart Switching: 2 Antennas
- Toss and Fly
- Tello App
- Bounce Mode – Flies up-down with hand
- Electronic image stabilization
- Intel Processor
- 5MP Photos
- Auto Takeoff/ Landing
- Low Battery Protection
- Failsafe Protection
- Vision Positioning System for precise hovering.
The best drone for your next adventure should comfortably have following features:
|Better Flight Time|
|Safe Landing Feature|
|Longer Video Transmission Distance|